DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Biyernes, Pebrero 14, 2014

30 Day Challenge

For the past 3 nonsense blogs I own, I always have a 30-day challenge in the middle existence of 'em, but now, I need to do this as early as the bird catches the worm, I kidd. The reason is that I don't have that much followers... yet... not much followers means no questions, requests and etc. which may lead to a looong hiatus that causes the abandoning of the blog that I wasted too much time working on the template.

I know that this blog is created to showcase my laziness and doing the 30 Day Challenge hypes up the sluggish werd... you'll see. YOU. WILL. SEE. that in every challenge I am as lazy as making milkshake with no ice cream because I'm too lethargic to go to the ice cream store.

'nuff said. Here's ze challenge:
*credits to owner*


I think Imma start Day 1 tomorrow... or today... If I have time.

Love,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento