DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Sabado, Pebrero 15, 2014

Day 2: 20 facts about you



  1.I love God and my family.

  2.I am married to the most responsible and loving man in the world.
  3.I am blessed with two adorable keeds, Gab && Teo.
  4.I love dipping oreo with peanut butter.
  5.I was a victim of cyber bullying.
  6. I listen to classic music before I sleep.
  7. I am addicted to Nickelodeon and Disney shows:
Drake & Josh Drake: Are you calling me a liar? Josh: I ain't callin' you a truther!
Wizards of Waverly Place Give me a me
That's So Raven Yep, that's me!
The Amanda Show
Fairly Odd Parents DINKLEBEEERG!
and etc.
  8.They say I'm artsy but I strongly disagree with that.
  9.I watch vines when I am bored.
  10. K-pop and Jpop ruled my world from 2006-2012.
  11. My playlist is oozing with Selena Gomez songs.
  12. My self-esteem is very low.
  13. I love rollerblading and skating as much as I love guitars, pianos and violins.
  14. A lot of people think I am weird. Yes, I am.
  15. Cheerful! My Fil teacher once said, "Hinahangaan ko ang pagiging masayahin mo."
  16. Gunbound is love.
  17. I watch cooking shows. I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. TO. COOK.
  18. Bookworm.
  19. I have scoliosis.
  20. I'd do everything just to get rid of this toothache, except going to the dentist.

Mehehe,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento