DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Biyernes, Pebrero 14, 2014

Day 1: Introduction and a recent photo


Hi! Welcome to my blog
I don't have much to say because I'm not prepared for this challenge. It's 12:15am and I'm dead tired.
Maybe I'll leave a hanging post? hihi I kidd.

Intro..
My Story:

I am Mary "Yani" Bracamonte-Chua, a woman who lives in the sunny part of the world where it never snows.

A former BSIS student (I wanted to be a part of the COPVA fam but my Dad just won't buy my reasons) @ Silliman University

Transferred to NOrSU to take-up Dentistry 'cause my parents just don't want to send me to Cebu Doc (I started as an Arts student there, sucks!)-- after that transfer, I realized that I was lost. I was really really really lost. I didn't know what to do. I skipped classes and got low grades. I did not know the reason. I. REALLY. DID. NOT. KNOW. WHERE. AM. I. GOING. My life was so complicated that time that my diary was filled with emo-angsty teenager poems, doodles and whatsoever.

Then I started to blog again (I had a blog when I was 14-15 yrs old, but decided to stop because of my poor writing skills, but still, I love blogging eventho I have grammar and everything-that-is-related-to-English problems.). It made me feel better because bla bla bla bla long story and bla bla bla bla bla bla biting around the bush bla bla bla bla. So yeah, blogging changed my life.


P.s should I put "To be continued..." or "Sorry, but the story was just too long and I need to sleep. Pronto" at the end of this post?

*I'm not into selfies.*
*special thanks to the mirror and closet*

Love,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento