DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Miyerkules, Pebrero 12, 2014

Sluggishly Yani.

I made this blogger last month and I didn't bother to post anything because (1) my blog name and url bothered me (2) I was so busy I couldn't turn on my laptop (*hint hint* sluggish); and (3) I don't know what to post (I blame it on the *hint hint*)

I just can't put all of my thoughts ever-since my husband left me and the keeds for work. His calls and texts everyday is just... I miss him... Ugh, so much for all ze drama, bright side is that I download the Blogger app (yay!) I can now post multiple times a day (double yay!), I changed my template (triple yay!) and I updated my blog name and url that pretty much describes the me "Me", know what I mean? Yes? (let's yay together!)

So yeah, that's all. See you tomorrow! 

P.s this post comes with a picture of mine. 
P.s.s your monitor might crack.



Love,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento