DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2014

Fancies Online Contests a.k.a THE SHIZ

I love joining online contests and giveaways (the shiz)! I even have an account on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that's exclusive for the shiz, and also, I actually won some goodies, like a year supply of skin whitening products--which is my thing because I am... Umm.. You know lol-- a Blackberry phone, concert tickets, VIP passes, gift certificates and many more. I am really addicted to the shiz. 

So yeah.

Everyone asks me why I fancy online contests.
Here are thy reasons:

1. It saves money
I am not as rich as you, I belong to the poverty line and you are in the top class and joining contests is the only way to receive freebies and goodies, which, as I said, saves money.

2. You gain friends.
Friends who also join the shiz. We commonly have those Tabang-Tulong-Pa Share-Pa Like things on our walls,

3. Your creativity level is beyond infinity (really, no kidding). 
The highest percent of all ze contest criteria is always Creativity which allocates half of the criteria--that's 40-50% and the rest of ze criterion are 15%, 20% or 25%-- So yeah, each one of us will really make sure that our essay is the coolest and our picture is the dopest of 'em all; and lastly

4. You learn a lot from these shiz.
We know the feeling of losing and winning. The effort that you have to put into every contest and ending up as the first loser is just... heartbreaking, but, as they say Every cloud has a silver lining, we don't give up when we lose and by that we receive double the amount that we lost on the past contest that we joined (didn't get that? me too. it's kinda redundant, tho)

that's aaall! 

Love,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento