DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Love,
Sluggishly Yani

DE MOI

Aking larawan
Yani Chua. They say that those people who were born on Feb are insane. It's true. Born on the 5th and love everything mad about me. Bookworm. I love people who read tons of books and ebooks (thank you to the creators of iBooks!) Frustrated Mother(I have 2 keeds and a superb loving husband)/Musician/Theater Actress. Nerdfighter that has an art of slaying dragons. Yes, I know, I am boring and weird.

MEMOIRS

Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

Day 3: Your favorite quote

I have tons of favorite quotes but one of my favorites is from John Green's book, The Fault in Our Stars. Okay? Okay!


"But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity."


This quote made me cry not because I felt like crying but... I. KENNAT. PUT. THIS. INTO. WORDS.

I just sat there and shed tears over that amazingly awful (and by that, I meant breathtaking) book. It made me realized that I was beyond blessed to have this life. 
I oftentimes put myself into Hazel's shoes, how'd I be? How miserable will my life be? Then I'll meet this guy and changes my whole life, fall-in-love with him and then realized that we cannot be together. HEARTBREAKING. :'(



So yeah, I'll label this as a hanging post because I. JUST. KENNAT. TAKE. THIS. ANYMORE.



I AM NOT CRYING OVER THIS BOOK AGAIN. NO. NO.



P.s the trailer of #TFiOS movie is out.

P.s.s don't watch, it will make you cry and waste alot of Kleenex.
P.s.s.s we need to save trees you know.
P.s.s.s.s if you know what I mean.
P.s.s.s.s.s hahaha you fell for it!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento